We all know the warmer nights, the days on the lake, spending time with the family camping, taking the specialty car out in the summer fun, and of course while we never want something bad to happen it is good to make sure your home and your items are covered in case of an incident while you are away enjoying your summer. Don’t worry we can help you with all of the above, and while we dont want to toot our own horn we strive to bring you the best rates, and the best customer service experience as well.
We have two questions for you:
- Are you covered for RV insurance, Boating insurance, specialty car insurance, and motorcycle insurance?
- DO YOU HAVE THE BEST RATE POSSIBLE?
All the Insurance details you need to know:
Insurance protects you and your assets in case of loss, injury or damage; either caused by you, or by someone else. Auto insurance usually consists of the following protections:
- Liability - in case you are found at fault
- Collision - in the event of your car is damaged by a collision
- Comprehensive - if your car is damaged by anything other than collision
But additional protection may include:
- Medical Payments if you have to pay on an injury for yourself or a passenger
- Emergency Road service if you are ever stranded in your vehicle
- Uninsured Motorist Protection—because even though the law says auto insurance is mandatory, that doesn’t mean that everyone will have it.
What is Home Insurance for?
Home insurance covers the hazards that most homeowners face—everything from fire to theft, a cracked foundation to accidents on your property. When a loss occurs, you will file a claim with your insurance carrier and you are paid for the expenses, minus any outstanding deductible amounts.
Insurance also covers personal liability exposures, to protect you from many situations that could lead to lawsuits from others.
For instance, if someone slips and falls in your home, or is injured somewhere on your property, you can be held responsible. Liability coverage is there to protect you.
You could also potentially need insurance to protect you from having to pay for:
- Storm damage, fire, windstorm, lightning
andhail, to name a few.
- Dog bite liability (standard liability may not be enough if your dog bites someone or causes them to become injured, so consider your pets carefully)
- Manufactured home coverage
- Trampoline or swimming pool liability insurance
- Wind damage
- Flood damage
- Sewer or septic backups
- Replacement cost for personal property
- Umbrella liability insurance
What boat insurance covers—and what’s optional…
The most important thing we cover are
the things that are important to you. Typical coverages should include:
- Personal liability
- Medical and physical damage perils
And we provide insurance for the following types of boats and personal watercraft:
- Mini Jet Boat
- House Boat
- Cabin Cruiser
- Other Fishing Boat
- Bass Boat
- Many others, let’s talk
Who Needs Motorhome Insurance?
There are several classes of recreational vehicles and they each need special insurance:
- Class A covers RVs built like large commercial buses. This kind of motor home is complete and contains everything you need. Some of these homes are very expensive, costing up to a few hundred thousand dollars.
- Class B vehicles resemble
vans,but have taller ceilings so you can stand up inside. They also have a longer wheelbase to accommodate the weight and additional room they provide.
- Class C vehicles are large vehicles made from trucks or vans.
Fifth-wheel trailers like larger homes on wheels are specifically made for pulling on the highway and camping or long-term use.
- Toy haulers - vehicles that typically fully contain ‘toys’ such as snowmobiles and dirt bikes.
- Horse trailers (especially those with sleeper units)
- Pop up campers - can be collapsed for easy storage and transport.
All terrainvehicles (ATVs) including three- and four-wheelers.
When you need the best motorcycle insurance
You can trust our team when you need to make a decision on insurance for your bike. As an independent company, we are not tied to just one insurance company. We have several A+ rated insurance carriers we can shop with, to make sure you get the very best Motorbike Insurance and the lowest premiums. We also offer a number of insurance discounts, such as:
- Reduced fees for Harley Davidson bikes
- LoJack discount
- Safety course discount
- Motorbike endorsement discount
- Discount for homeowner insurance or other vehicles
Now we have to ask, what are you waiting for? Reach out today let’s make sure you are fully covered and can enjoy your summer knowing you have the best rate and that you work with an insurance agent who treats your more like family. https://www.crunelleinsurance.com/contact